Social Media Manager
Stratia makes skincare that works. Our science-focused skincare line is a cult favorite among online beauty communities, and we develop and manufacture all our products in-house. Stratia is growing fast and we’re looking to hire the fifth member of our team.
We’re looking for a dynamic and creative Social Media Manager that can manage and create engaging content across all of our social channels. This person will spearhead Stratia’s social content strategy from ideation to execution with a strong focus on building community, influencer outreach, and growing our following on all channels. You should be self-motivated and have lots of ideas; we want to create exciting, brand-new content. You’ll have autonomy and trust to try new things and find new ways to engage our audience. You should have a genuine passion for skincare and the beauty community. This is a new position, so we’ll be working together to build this position from the ground up.
Stratia strives to create a supportive, open, positive workplace. We offer full health/dental/vision benefits, 3 weeks PTO (4 weeks after two years with us), half days every Friday, and a dog-friendly office. This is a full-time exempt position that reports to the Marketing Director. Salary is commensurate with experience.
What You’ll Do:
• Build social content calendar: plan and execute all aspects of content calendar, including creative, copy and posting, across all relevant channels (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Twitter, etc) to support Stratia’s larger business goals.
• Community Management: build an engaged community around Stratia by deepening connections with existing customers and by being the day to day voice of the brand. This person will be the “boots on the ground” for everything related to social media for Stratia.
• Influencer Outreach: identify and establish relationships with influencers to work with on content creation and partnerships.
• Reporting: monitor performance of content across channels and establish reporting KPI’s to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative. This will lead to optimizing and iterating on new ideas.
• Content Ideation: act as a researcher to drive new ideas on how to expand the brand story across channels. This person thinks outside of the box is able go from big idea to how it will be executed across all platforms.
What You’ll Need:
• 3-5 years of experience in social media and community management
• Experience in ideating and launching new creative ideas across social channels that resulted in growth and engagement
• Professional experience with Youtube is a must
• In-depth knowledge of the latest best practices, tools or trends on social platforms as well as a desire to continue learning as channels evolve
• Experience with photo and video editing software, such as Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, etc.
• Strong writing skills and ability to further develop brand voice
• Ability to think strategically and utilize data to inform strategy across communications
• A creative mindset: You are a natural storyteller
• Passionate about skincare and beauty (tell us about your skincare routine!)
• Photography/video skills are a big plus
Sound like a good fit?
Apply on LinkedIn here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1755926503/
Social Media Manager